Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mr. Mischevious

Tonight Stinger just cracked me up.

Last night I cooked something that I usually cook-nothing weird or out of the ordinary. But Stinger was NOT happy abt it-LOLOLOL, Hes so hard to please. Unless its a sandwich or a hotdog, or macaroni, or chicken nuggets-you can usually count on a grumble or some type of refusal and he'll go to bed hungry rather than eat.....So last nigt was no different. But he ended up eating half which is what I told him to do and got a dessert.

When I was a kid I had to finish my plate and I remember sitting up to the table for hours-okay maybee not hours, but a long time-LOLOL. I finally devised a plan and started dumping things into my milk glass. MY parenst never caught on-they did when I threw it away in the garbage-hence the milk deception was started.;)I thought it was pure genious and still do;) LOLOLOL

I was thinking about this last night watching Stinger and feeling sorry for him as they all drink with sippy straw cups down in teh TV room(to stop ANY spills)-hence no dumping into milk will take place for awhile anyway......LOLOL

So anyway....I was cleaning out the cups for tonight and washing out the straws. Something was in Stingers straw. Little bits of something kept coming out. I thought well sheesh.....I wonder what the heck is in there..... LO and behold guess what was plum full lodged into Stingers straw?????Any guesses?????YES, the half of dinner I imagine from last night.....GROSS:( LOLOLOLOL

You'd think Id be mad, but I let out a laugh at the pure genious of my son to do that.....I thought it was very clever-how could I be mad when he had thought up of something I hadn't?????It was sooo funny....and I chuckled on my way downstairs. Did I say anything-No...Ill just let that one go I guess.....

Kids-where there's a will-there's a way-eh? Unbelieveable!!!!!

No comments: