I completely forgot to update this blog on Flamingos meeting.....
I looooooove her teacher:)She treats EVERY child as an individual-which is as it "should" be. Flamingo is doing very well-picking up things that she just wasnt interested in doing at home-I guess having a bunch of gaggling giggly girls ard will do wonders-eh? ;)LOLOLOL
She pointed out that since she is a lefty that she needs help in resting her hand down and positioning her pencil "just the right way" LOLOLOL-must be a teacher deal-as I had never even noticed this.....but Flamingo is now writing her name and positioning her pencil correctly and beautifully-:)
She did mention that for 3 weeks now Flamingo isnt getting her book out when she comes into the clasroom-like the other kids. I really didnt see the problem, but Teacher thinks this is a big deal, and hasnt quiet understood what is going on. We brainstormed a little abt it, both of us just have no idea-so Ive just been reminding Flamingo before she gets on the bus each morning to get out her school work and go to her desk. I guess this is supposed to be individual work and Flamingo just gets lost at this time. SO anyway, we have been working on this with reminders.
The meeting went really well and was REALLY short-havent had one of those in a LONG........ time-LOLOLOL, it was sweet and nice-just as it "should" be ;)LOLOLOL
1 comment:
yeah!
I always wonder why the teacher tells you about problems like that? I mean, if the kid won't take the book out, tell them to...or is that just me? LOL
Post a Comment