Sunday, January 20, 2008

Valentines Day Bash

Well........ after much thinking and talking things over with dh I have decided to pass on the homeschooling coop Valentines Day party.
Its going to be loads of fun-passing out V-day cards, story telling, treats and goodies, light lunch.
But the more of how I think of it as fun the more I realise it will be anything but fun for Stinger-wont appreciate teh cards or treats (last year fro teh Valentines Party at school when he actually knew the kids he refused to eat anything or touch anything as it had been "touched"by the other kids :(, it will probably be really loud and exciting-not good mixes for Stinger, probably wont like what they are eating, and Im proabably missing a zillion othe rthinsg taht will get Stingers feathers in a ruffle.

So.......we will have a party of sorts here at home. Ill find some games to do, have some goody bags, and we will decorate sugar cookies and eat what I know we will like to our hearts content. Sounds like a much better plan I think for everyone involved.

Dh says I should push him to go, but if the reason is to have fun and Stinger wont-then why-kwim?

We have decided also to keep him in the social classes 1 time per week. I dont think once a week is asking to much of him-kwim?







No comments: