Well tonight was interesting.
I turned on the porch lights at abt 10 tonight and oodles upon oodles of flying Silver Fish flew into my hair........It was incredible. I freaked out when they flew into my hair..but once inside looking out they were incredible-LOLOLOL
I was just putting the boys to bed and I yelled for them to quickly come upstairs to see this. They were in awe and immediately went outside to see and play with them. Ther were I swear millions of these flying things just everywhere.
While looking at them I noticed that so many were falling to the ground and then shortly dying.....it was really weird-we never figured out why they were doing this. They'd fly ard for a bit, then land and then die....We picked soem of them up and they were so funny-I guess thats why they are called Silver fish as they flop ard when they land on something. They have big black eyes and flop-so they do really look like tiny fish out of water-LOLOLOL-interesting.
Well the boys just LOVED it-especially Stinger who would scoop them all up and look at them and look at them, yell at Monkey Boy for squishing them, then look at them some more. He was fascinated and was all smiles. It was fun to watch them have so much interest and fun at the same time.
So we didnt get in till abt 11 tonight. The front porch was just as lively so after the back porch they went out front to investigate some more.
Tink was also VERY interested and insisted on gobbling up any one she could find. I managed to swallow one I think too and Ive been trying to hack it up all night-it still feels like its in my throat somewhere...LOLOLOL. How does Tink do it-LOLOL, but she LOVES them and moths-LOLOLOL
Mr B came over today and Stinger was up in a tree the whole time...sigh.....so it didnt go that well .....he wants to take Stinger to the Park to sail a boat they made...but Stinger will have none of it and so Monkey Boy said he would go instead. This got Stinger "pissed" ( this is his new word he is trying out-and bugging me to no end)So Stinger was mad and told Mr B to go home.....and then cried after he left and said he doesnt like MrB. anymore ...sigh...... wondering again abt this setup...wondering what its actually supposed to be doing for Stinger... I mean I know what its SUPPOSED to be doing-but I dont think its working all that well. Mr B is involved with a State run vocational setup and Im thinking maybee thats the way to go-just hold off on these socail experiances that he isnt wanting until he gets older and then do a vocational setup for him with this program.....I dunno....I mean Id still involve him and get him out of the house to do things and everything we are doing..just not a set deal where anyone is coming to the house. Stinger just doesnt like these people coming here and the idea of them taking him somewhere-well thats just not a good thing in his mind...so you can forget abt it.....
I just got an email from teh BoxElder Homeschool group and they are thinking bat starting up a co-op with only those in this city-so THAT would be AWESOME and we'd def be apart of that -itd be a smaller group and it sounds like fun...we shall see I guess......
Flamingo has been gone now for a week and three days-we have 4 more to go!!!!!!!!! WHOOT!!!!!!
The boys are getting along better-better than they were at first-so thats a good thing.....But gosh how I miss my Flamingo.........her room is right by our room-so its hard not to look in there as we pass-and shes never in there...:(
Our reunion is on Saturday so we will be going to pick her up then with Papa and Nana. They will be coming back from taking everyone camping in the Uintas. I hope Flamingo is pooped and I can just love on her ALLLLLLL weekend!LOLOLOL-THAT sounds like a perfect weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment