Well I have been really busy researching and researching (you'd think Id be a pro by now-eh?) our planned trip to Yellowstone towards the end of August. Ive been getting recipes from Nana:), planning an itinerary etc, and looking at fun things to see and do. Its been so much fun-but sheesh-a BIT of a task-no?LOLOLOLOLOL...yikes there is sooo much to see and do there.....
But today when I went in to get our air conditioning hose replaced-a minor fix- the mechanic ran into a problem. He couldnt get the threads undone on some core or another since it is aluminum-it either breaks or you need a new one.....sigh...so what was going to cost us abt $100 has turned into a hefty $400..YIKES -eh? ...sigh......so can you say we WEREN"T expecting that one!...ugh...Ill say it again-I think the car manufacturers know all this and they have us pinned in such a bad way. I mean aluminum-who in the world makes a tight fitting thread on a HOSE out of aluminum......UGH......see the way Im thinking is they KNOW this-just another way to get our money...
So anyway-Im not thinking Yellowstone is looking too good as of right now. Ive done our finances and it would work...just NOT how we wanted it to be. We'd have to really juggle and be careful-NOT fun....
So if we cant go to Yellowstone this year, then we will go to Tony's Grove here in Utah. Its Papa and Nanas place and its got a lake and nice camping. I remember it well. Its a close heaven...ahhhhh......sounds good to me anyway.....
You know what is funny -I told the kids and heck they didnt mind in the slightest-LOLOLOLOL. Sure makes me rethink things. LOLOLOLOL
When I first said we might not be able to go camping to the kids the first thing that sprang into their heads was our mock camping outside in the backyard that I have planned with our tent this weekend. They all began to look sooo sad. I was like huh????LOLOLOL-Yellowstone didnt even cross their minds......hmmmm....;)LOLOLOLOL
So either way- Tony's or Yellowstone- we should have a good time-LOLOLOLOLOL. I just want to go CAMPING with my family period!!!!!So Im happy either way-and it looks like the kids are too :)
So we shall see.......
No comments:
Post a Comment