Well.......what now-eh? LOLOLOOL
We are going on a week now of Stinger not being able to go to sleep until abt 2 in the morning on this Melatonin. We have upped the dosage and its as if hes on nothing. He's not cranky during the day, though he does sleep in( If Flamingo will let him;))
Last night he told me he wanted to be back on the prescription we had him on originally-and "why did we stop Mom?"He was blaming the Doctor getting really upset with him-and I told him it was me. That the other meds werent all that good for his body to be on and that I had made the choice to take him off and switch. That I had chosen this other because I had heard it works for alot of kids and that its beter for his body. He told me that all kids are different Mom and wanted a hug........He didnt understand still why we had gone off the original meds.
Tonight he began saying the exact same things he said yesterday night, but he started to tear up and cry. "I can't take it Mom, Im so tired-I want to go to sleep." :(He told me he was going to try real hard to go to sleep tonight then said that he wanted it all to end if he couldnt. So thats it-I heard that last comment and Im done with the waiting-hes getting really agitated abt everything and its not turning better-its getting worse with his thoughts etc. Its starting to worry me.....
We've done enough of the waiting game-Im not going to wait ard for things and thoughts to get ANY worse. So Im calling the Dr tomorrow to start the process of switching back to our original meds. Man-I messed up. Stinger is misereable and the other pills were working fine.....sigh....man Im upset with myself. But hopefully I can fix this back to how it was again.......
Mr B came today. Stinger was up in a tree the whole time...LOLOLOL, but they were playing and interacting. Mr B actually climbed up there right with him-LOLOLOLOL Stinger absolutely enjoyed this-you should have seen his smile-as he was trying to wiggle away from him-just playing "cant get me etc" Mr B had brought over a boat to make. He wants to take Stinger to the lake and float it. We shall see.LOLOLOLOL Today Stinger wasnt wanting to participate in helping make the boat though-which is odd as he LOVES building projects like that and last week he helped Mr B with it.....could be the new meds-who knows......but he stayed up in that tree the whole time. But he had a smile on his face and kept looking over at us building the boat. It was kinda funny watching him-as he didnt want Mr B to see him interested.
But it was a good day. Tonight I imagine we will deal with what we have been all week. But it was a good day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment