Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to the Grind-LOLOLOL


Eeeek-its already WED and I havent even written abt everyones first day back at school......Ive been festering about a couple of things-next post;)LOLOL-but Ill fill ya in on what has been going on here........

Stinger is doing FABULOUS!!!! I did a Picture schedule(PECS) that he can rearrange every day and he has been thoroughly enjoying picking when we are doing each subject. Of course History and Science are first each and every day-LOLOLOL. Tuesday we made a bug catcher, today we planted some seeds to be ready for when we do Plants in Chapter 3. He ha sjust been loving it. Ive also trie dto arrange things a little differently-giving him a book bag and having him take out his binder which has all class dividers and is filled ( by me) each night of any work to do each next day. So at the beginning of the day he can see what we are going to be studying-he really likes that. So he is having to be more independant and get his supplies each day and his work for each subject. Last year I basically handed him everything , but I thought he needs to be doing alot more on his own-taking on more responsibility-and hes doing wonderful. Monday we went through all of our books and he organized his binders and organized all his new supplies-he thought that was a LOT of fun-LOLOLOLOL

Flamingo is having a ball as expected. She has a good friend that was in her class last year , in her class again this year and I guess they are always together. She took her two jump-ropes today since the school has ones that are too big and they played together at recess. They eat lunch together every day as well and sit by each other in class. Its good to see her have a close friend, one that is nice and not so flip flop friend happy. Drives me crazy how many times I have to bite my tongue when I hear her talk abt friends being mean and then nice , mean and then nice to her. SOO much Drama-I dont remember that happening until I got into Middle school....LOLOLOL She comes home and goes directly into her room to do her homework-LOLOLOL-amazing -eh? But shes doing really well and I can tell she is happy to be playing with some more girls again.....

Monkey Boy is just a bundle of hyper happiness-LOLOLOLOLOL Each morning he wakes up sooo excited and each night he goes to bed with "Mom-you know what tomorrow is????? Another School Day!!!!!!!!" LOLOLOLOLOLOL He's lovin every bit of it! He brought home is first art work today and was oh so pleased to pull it out of his backpack-LOLOLOL. He also enjoys telling me abt all the different kids and how they get into trouble every day-crossing my fingers hes really not talking about himself-LOLOLOLOL He's got a girl friend. He said her hair smells like cotton candy!!!LOLOLOL Killin me!!!! LOLOLOLOLHe told me he lets her know how pretty she is every day and that he tries to watch out for her as thats his job now that she is his girlfriend;)LOLOLOL When I walked him to his class the first day he wassuch a trooper and was so excited-wasnt a hard goodbye fro him at all-but I did stay back and spy as usual-LOLOL I noticed a little girl who was really pretty and had long flowing blonde hair really having a hard time-clinging to her mom and really crying hard. This mom had to drag herself away and sat outside just in tears(been there done that)having to sty, yet could bare to see what was going on as sh eheard her littel girl crying. I kept reassuring her that her daughter had stopped crying that she was doing good and that she was going to be fine. The Mom said that the little girl had anxiety issues and I could see that it was just breaking her heart to see her having such a hard time. I felt like giving this woman a hug as I could soooooooo remember the time with Stinger when I was in the same boat. She took a deep breath, gave me her best smile, and was gone. Anyway-this is the little girl Monkey Boy has chosen for his girlfriend :) Cute-eh? He just goes on and on abt her. He gives her a hug if she starts to cry and he says that she has told him this makes her feel better....A boy kicked her on the playground and Monkey Boy kicked this kid back-and both boys had to sit out for recess....LOLOLOL . Young Love------ACK!!!!!!LOLOLOL






No comments: