Well our computer/phone has been having "issues" Ive got over a thous. emails to read-yeah.....If youve trie dto call our phone was dead too-I finally recieved a call back from the net people and they said there were some outages and it effected abt 4 others in our area,not soo cool when your phone line is atache dto it-eh? Or is it? LOLOL-I have no idea-but when our puter is down-so is our phone. But everything is on now tonight-So Im just now getting on here to post abt Flamingo BEING HOME!!!!!!!!
Oh .......Its absolute HEAVEN!!!!!!!!
I cant keep my hugs off of her-its soo nice to have that giggle back in our home...LOLOLOL And I look into her room and SHE IS THERE!!!!! LOLOLOLOL How cool is THAT!!!!!:)
Im sooo happy to have her home-I MISSED HER!!!!! When we saw her at the reunion on Saturday I swear she had grown while she was away-LOLOLOLOL
But shes back and ALL is right as rain again......:) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment