Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Medicaid Issues ...Again....

Well that darn Medicaid. .....

I went to get Stingers Adderall yesterday and the pharmacy said we werent covered anymore.....So I call Medicaid and it seams they haven't recieved some paper work I turned in abt 2 weeks ago when my review was due....ugh.....I can NOT believe it. I was sooo upset-no notification or anything-juts bam-no pills.
So I sent the paperwork via email and the lady still hasnt responded back to me like she said she would. Meanwhile Stinger had a rough day during school today. I had a rough day all day dealing with him bouncing ard and yelling,I finally got a break when he got his computer time, then it was back to bugging his brother and sister and hands all over everything and getting so upset and frustrated at every detail that didnt go right in his eyes. He kept saying "Mom-Im so bored -I dont know what to do-I need my pills" over and over and over again today. He was sooo loud today and I cant describe it-as if every emotion felt was 10 times more so than needed-whether he was excited, happy, or mad. But he even could tell the difference. If there was any doubt in my mind that those pills are helping-today was proof that they are.
Tomorrow is group and he was very worried abt not being able to handle things without his pills he told me tonight-so we might all just go to story hour at the Library. He has been wanting to go to the library for awhile now as its got more Military and Volcanoe books than the book mobile. :)
I just hope we have some pills before Friday as thats his Valentines Day co-op party. There 56 kids coming...sheesh...so I was already quiet concerned abt how things would go...now I dont know what to think......*cross your fingers on that one for us* I know I will be!

Darn Medicaid.......sigh.......






No comments: