God is my Captain, Dh is 1st Mate, my children are my stewardship, and my salary comes in hugs and kisses!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Oh the PAIN.........
Holly Cow-
Can you spell PAIN????????I def can........sigh.......
Yes I had my dentist apt. Yes, I had my tooth pulled. Yes, it was misereable-just like I imagined. I actually experianced a pain I had yet to experiance-the numming needle up at the roof of my mouth-can you say OWWWWWW! But no-I had no idea Id be in so much pain AFTER too!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!!
The darn hydrocodine or however you spell it just isnt doing the trick-its not knocking me out-darn. Its not killing the pain-double darn.
I really dont feel like doing much of anything right now and Im in a way moody mood-WATCH OUT! LOLOLOL
Dh was sweet-he took the day off and has let me try and sleep-nope couldnt, but hes let me try all day at least....LOLOLOL, Hes taken care of the kiddoes and its been really nice. As I dont think Id be much of a comforter today.....
ugh-Im just in misery.......but hey lets look at the bright side-This will do wonders for my diet-eh? Ive had hmmmmmm-soup today-period......Har-har....*rolling eyes*ugh I am sooo not in a good mood.......blah...blah...blah.......
Well enough of my cheerfulness.......maybee ill talk more tomorrow. I thought maybee if I took my mind off of things -getting on the computer- Id forget abt my tooth....but again-nothing is working....andI dont feel like talking much tonight....so later tater.....sigh....
Counting down the minutes till I can take another pain pill.......ahhhhh........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment