Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Has Sprung! :) WHOOT!!!

Well it is officially here and we JUST made it here in Utah-LOLOLOL

Tonight I started Spring cleaning. Im using a really cool program with Cindys Porch-she sends you emails and works on a specific area once a week :) Do-able-no? I think so...LOLOL Maybee I'll be done by Summer...sigh....
But I tuned the TV to Broadway and time flew tonight :)I LOVE Broadway music-must get that from my sis Kym :)But I finished the laundry room and the school room. Boy-that laundry room was scary. I think thats my worst put off chore-laundry-I HATE it! But now with a nice laundry room-maybee that will motivate me more-LOLOL..okay who are we kidding...LOLOL But I actually found a little bookcase that will be PERFECT for our school stuff upstairs :)
Today I went to the IFA store(a little country store here.)We saw the cutest little ducklings there-OH!!!! I WANTED them!!!!But dh says one critter a year......LOLOLOL
I also got some of those castration rubber band deals-so dh and I will be putting that on Goatie(Bucks new name)this weekend. They dont look very pliable-so I know Ill need dh's help-LOLOLOL. This will work much better than the knife thing I think-I can actually handle this....;)LOLOLOL The guy said just make sure the whole package gets in there-LOLOLOL -well I thought it was funny.....anyway.....:-O He said it will just take care of itself and voila! Cool-eh? We have been putting Goatie out of his pen now and tying him up to the fence line-he LOVES it-and we love watching and petting him.
I got a tun of seeds too while I was there-as they were on sale. We will be putting in peas tomorrow or sometime this weekend. Ive got quiet a bit of prep work still to do...ugh....I got some corn again also-we will try it again this year. The year before last they got infested with earwigs-I HATE those things....but we will have a go at it again this year. I got the usual-carrots, cabbage, watermellon, catalope, cucumbers. They also had strawberry plants and I got some of those as well-this will be my first year with those. Flamingo is VERY pleased-Strawberries are her favorite. I was REALLY tempted to get some grape and rasberry too-but thought Id try strawberries first round. Did you know that strawberry plants have 2-3 seasons in them-I didnt know that-so I think I will put them out front with my tulips and daffodils :)Wont that be purdy?
So anyway-its busy season for me once more and I couldnt be more happy :)I LOVE planting season!! Wont it be nice this year after harvesting to have goatie be able to clean up everything :)LOLOLOL That will be sooo much help for me :)
Oh-I have also decided to go with K12 this year with homeschooling. Im going to be going with a completely different district that everyone says is so much more "friendly". So Ive been busy getting Stinger registered. I had to send them Stingers previous IEP-as its still good(3 years)-so maybee we will get to have accomidations when he is tested *cross your fingers-but dont hold your breath*. Ive talked with the director and she is going to be alot nicer to work with and has been a lot more helpful with my questions and concerns. So Ive been preparing that stuff and sent it off today while I was in town.







No comments: