Thursday, June 18, 2009

Attack of the Grumpy Monster

Well its about 11:30 and Im just FINALLY putting the kids to bed.......UGH!!!!Im in such a grouchy mood and Ive been soo annoyed with Stinger tonight. Yes-Its been one of those LOOOOOOOnnngggg days.......Frustrated, or annoyed...? annoyed is not even the word for it...Im beat...and the reason Im putting them to bed so late...Tinkerbell-yes I blame her-LOLOL, It was on tonight and Flamingo was dying to see this movie, so I let them stay up......BIG Mistake as I was already tired from the day.....
Confused???Well let me try and explain it to ya-
ALLLLLLL day long Ive been listening to Stinger trying to be Mr Parent. I dont knwo what set him off today-but all day long ist been off...Worried abt what everyone else is doing, what they are doing wrong,what Im doing wrong, how things should be done this way, why arent you doing things this way, the list goes on and on and on........I cant even get a word in over him and it just goes on and on. He'll ask we why Im doing something again and again, then answers his own questions and goes on and on why I should be doing it this way..why something shouldnt be done that way and heres why...ugh......Then of course Ive got Monkey Boy crying all day having to deal with Stinger too-and to be perfectly honest I can see how his frustration leads one to tears......ugh....
But this is the ASD that is soo hard-when hes talking sharing how he is feeling , but just perservating on it over and over and over until you finally give up trying to tell him anything....you raise the white flag and say I give...I feel like that went on all day long today with him talking with everyone...No one has a chance to talk and when they try he says something ugly to them(sibs)so they start crying and then Ive got two more unhappy kids to try and soothe...ugh...
So I got down to business and sent everyone to bed- no nonsense tonight and Im feeling like a grouchy moody Mom-one of those Moms that I never wanted to be. The ones in the stores you see snapping at their kids and you think sheesh-what a monster.....:(
I just feel so worn down having to deal with today....I was snappy and I just didnt want to listen to it anymore.....I havent felt like this in a long time...but I broke tonight....
And I know who ever is reading this that they have no idea what Im talking about-I probably sound like a big baby, whinning over nothing-it sounds like nothing....but ugh...there just arent words to describe it......its was a constant push to the edge of sanity today-LOLOL-Hmmm that sounds good...yeah that abt sums it up-LOLOLOLOL
I can hear Stinger tossing and turning now getting mad at something.....Just got back from fixing Stingers head blanket perfect for the 10th time...went in there again and he was crying..as he couldnt get the bumps to go away on his baby blanket....saying through tears "this is stupid why do I do this?"....and it broke my heart.....poor guy.....sat with him awhile and told him its okay buddy.... fixed it 2 more times and its okay now....maybee....gave kisses and maybee we are okay now...both of us....sigh....who needs Lagoon??Ive got my own private rollercoaster ride right here.......:(
Just another night in our household....









No comments: