Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Judy's Chicken Strips :)



I got this from an Aspie Mom who has been through it all with me from the beginning-her aspie loves this , I thought Stinger would too-he picks the breading off-LOLOL-oh well...
We had this tonight-Its one of our favorites :) The kids LOVE them(except Stinger) and they taste just like the ones they serve at restaurants....

Judys Chicken Strips
3C Flour
3tsp garlic salt
3tsp pepper
2tsp paprika
2tsp poultry seasonings

6 eggs
1C moo

5 boneless chicken breasts

cut up chicken into strips, dip into egg mixture, then dip into flour mixture,repeat one more time( I think this makes all the difference-kinda messy, but makes for yummy crunch :),be sure to cover well and lay to side and let sit 5 min. Heat oil in skillet and when chicken floats and is a nice golden brown-its done :) Voila!!:)For any leftovers you can serve them up in tortillas with salad inside -even nummier!!LOLOL












No comments: