Dh surprised me with a heart locket-he didnt tell anyone-not even the kids as thats how you REALLY keep a secret ard here....LOLOL
Its just absolutely beautiful. It reads I love you and I LOVE it!!!!
Ive always wanted one-ever since I was a little girl, but I have never told anyone...how funny is that and he just knew.....hmmm........It touched me-even more so when he said he saw many with #1 Mom, Mothers love etc..but thats not what he wanted-he wanted one that was strictly from him-that showed how HE felt..Awhhh-eh? Soooooo sweet:)
I gave him a cute little teddy dog with some "I love you" chocolate kisses-have you seen those-they are the coolest! Also some new grilling tools to go with his new Weber grill and a car cover that he had said he had wanted...So he was really pleased. :) Get something practical and hes always so happy-LOLOL
We had a nice relaxing afternoon-it actually rained-which is nice...I find since leaving Oregon-I REALLY miss the rain here in Utah :(
Dh used his new grill tonight with his new tools and we had some YUMMMY steaks and real nice kiababsa sausages with potatoes and corn and croussants...
They had this new thing up at Sams-some sausage company originally from Germany-they are SOOOOOO good-they are working on a contract with Sams-so I hope they keep them-as we are so already addicted to them :)You've GOT to get some if you havent already.....
Great dinner though-Im still full! LOLOLOL So is everyone else:)
I cant believe its been 11 years-and my love for him grows each and every year....:) I am truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment