Well Grami is here in Utah-Salt Lake to be exact :)
She is staying in a hotel to attend her insurance conferance then will be down here for the rest of the weekend and early week.
I goggled her hotel to let her know what stores where ard her and to my surprise she is on the outside of down town-so there is NOTHING nearby...Ther eis a gas station on teh corner, but that is it.
So today when the kids get home(early out Wed)we will be braving the Salt Lake traffic....LOLOLOL I get so nervous driving in the big cities now that we live way out here...but it shouldnt be bad as we dont drive downtown at all...
I'll be dropping off some snacks and goodies that she can have for breakfast, etc.
The hotel has a pool so the kids will be bringing their suits to go swimming, and I will be bringing down a pizza for us all to eat for dinner. That way she can keep any leftovers in her fridge to have whenever she gets hungry.
Should be alot of fun-the kids are so excited to see her-they havent seen her in a good while-so it will be fun.
Wish me luck that I dont get lost-which is a sure given...LOLOLOL
No comments:
Post a Comment