Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Winter is a Comin'....WHOOT!!!

Well this morning this is what we saw out our front window.....:)


Snow on the mountain tops :)It will gradually go father down as winter approaches-slowly making snow here in the valley, but just seeing it up there today made me smile-I LOVE the winter months-Wind stinging your nose-Ahhhh......:)
The beautiful leaves changing colors then slowly falling from the trees. The smell of wood fireplaces in the air-Ahhh...LUV it!!!Snuggling up to a warm cup of cofee and a good book-The BEST!!!!Warm soup-Nana's homemade chicken noodle-My Favorite(and what everyone asks fro here ;))!!!Warm jammies and flannel sheets on the bed-oh!!!!!!
This is my favorite time of year(can ya tell;))-October ---->January 1st :)Okay...So.... Im a day early-but SNOW on the mts!!!!!Excitement is called for! LOLOLOL
WHOOT!!!!!!:)











1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love the snow!!! And I can agree--October through December are the BEST months of the year--the holidays, the decorations, family, the fall and winter...Happy October!