Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baby 's Being Bullied.....:(

Well today had me furious!!

This past weekend I had learned that Monkey Boy was having a couple of problems with a so called 5th grader at school on the playground......It about tore my heart out when I learned that this 5th grader had been slapping, punching and picking on my Monkey Boy. Oh It made me soo upset...so naturally I tell dh and he says that we need to go to the school and talk to this principle abt what is going on.....

But it seamed to be okay I thopught as Monkey Boy hadnt been telling me anything was going on...but I guess it has been :(

Today he came home with a big scab on his shoulder and I asked "Where in the world did you get that?" He proceeded to tell me that this boy had thrown a basketball at him and that he had fallen down and scratched up his shoulder. My jaw abt hit the floor. I coaxed allot more info out of him abt what happened and needless to say dh and I will be going to school tomorrow to figure out exactly what is going on.

I guess what usually happens is that he tells his teacher and she tells him to go down to the office and tell the principle and the principle tells Monkey Boy to go tell his bully to come to the office. Where the boy bully proceeds to get a pink slip.......What the Heck??????

Since when do we tell the victim to go and tell his bully that the principle wants to see them????WOW-doesn't take a wiz to figure out what those effects will be!Sheesh....

As Monkey Boy was telling me all of this he starts to cry and tells me "I hate that Boy Mom!!" Tears streaming down his face....Can you see my heart tearing to pieces...again...!!!He has NEVER said this abt ANYONE-EVER!! Im thinking.....homeschool in the back of my mind....LOLOL

And then a light bulb goes off-lately Monkey Boy hasnt been too eager to go to school-he hasnt wanted to get out of his bed in the morning...He LOVES school-he LOVES learning...he LOVES reading-he LOVES it all-but I just thought okay-hes just tired..we need to go to bed earlier....but NO-its been this bully that has been harrassing him...:(

And then I get mad-really mad-just what are these teachers out on the playground doing???I dealt with this too with Stinger-but not realizing until now just how incapable and absent minded they are out there supposedly watching our kids....

Poor little Monkey- a 1st grader being picked on by a big 5th grader-:(

Flamingo said that she has seen this boy and has seen him following Monkey ard...I guess the little kids are supposed to be on one side of the school grounds and big kids on the other-but the basket ball hoop area is for everyone-and thats when the trouble starts.....again.....exactly what are these teachers out there doing...and why aren't they THERE???!!!!and exactly what good is this "no bully policy" everyone says is in effect now if its not even being practiced by the principle????

I asked Monkey what his best friend does-if this bully picks on others as well-kwim? and he said no-everyone runs away and the bully leaves them alone-Monkey doesnt and he gets picked on...

At any rate we will be getting some answers tom.....Momma Bear is on the rampage- LOLOL:) Watch out!! You dont wanna mess with this Momma Bear and her cub!!

Ive also instructed Flamingo and Monkey they are to defend themselves with whatever means they have out there-seeing as how the school isnt doing absolutely anything...Talk abt sending your children to the wolves-thats what it feels like...I mean who KNOWS what is going on inside-and oh did I forget to mention-no phone call, no teachers note -no nothing-BIG SURPRISE there!!! No anything letting me no of any problems or anything at all...gotta just LUV that philosophy of all is well-eh? SIGH!.....

But it WILL stop-one way or another-if Ive got to plant myself outside that school watching and spying-I will!! Which is what I see in the foreseeable future....

No comments: