But we did stop on by the new joint that just opened there-----------

Can you say YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
The kids were in Heaven-endless peanuts, and endless sweet rolls being rushed to our table-with an entertainment number of square dancing every 1/2 hr!!LOLOL
We were all amused-but me.......well it took me back to all my favorite spots in Texas-it felt soo nice and homey.......
We all got burgers which were MASSIVE, and dh got a sweet tea-which you cant find anywhere in UTAH!! My-was he pleased...I would have gotten one too, but its been so long that I had given up on any restaurant doing a decent job ard here...LOLOL But next time......
So it was awesome-our new fav place-and prices werent half bad-which is another PLUS-eh?
We came home and we were still stuffed, but I made some of Nanas Dorritoe nummy bake-which is a fav ard here:), so if anyone got hungry later they could grab some of that.No one did-LOLOLOL
But we all settled down in the den and watched Wizard of Oz-a yearly favorite abt this time...LOLOL, and had some pumpkin pie. This is when I noticed that something was up with Monkey Boy-he didnt want pie and said that his tummy hurt...not wanting pie-and my Mommy radar goes up...LOLOL
So I told him to go and try and go bathroom-and I hear him puking upstairs....:(So He hasnt been having the best night. He was still puking at bedtime.....but managed to fall asleep-I just hope he doesnt have any accidents at night:(*crossing my fingers* I just dont understand it-he ate everything we all ate...so I have no idea what it could be.....so he might be staying home from school tom-we shall see what the night brings...:(
Its my brother Jasons B-day today and I totally forgot to call him with all my running ard tonight. I called and left a message-but Ill call back tom :)Im soo thrilled he is HERE-well hes in Wyoming now-but hes coming to Ogden in a week :) I cant wait to se my BRO!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment