Thursday, November 12, 2009

OES Update.......

....Im an official member now :) WHOOT!!!!!


I was initiated tonight. It was an experience I will never forget. I was soooooo nervous-but I had nothing to be nervous abt just as Dh had told me time and time agn...LOLOL.It was beautiful:)I cant wait to start on my journey. I have MUCH to learn as I am just starting now-most women are Jobie's at age 11. But I know it will make me a better Mom, Wife, and Child of God as I strive to learn the character qualities and attributes I want to exemplify in my life:)Dh and I can learn and grow together now :)

okay -I know all you inquiring minds want to know everything-but I cant divulge much only to say:

About the Order of The Eastern Star Eastern Star is a social order comprised of persons with spiritual values but it is not a religion. Its appeal rests in the true beauty of the refreshing and character-building lessons that are so sincerely portrayed in its ritualistic work. A deep fraternal bond exists between its members. It is the wholesome relationship of sisterly and brotherly love brought about through high principles exemplified in our lives which makes us near and dear to each other.


Daddy did a great job holding down the fort tonight while I was gone(5 hrs!!:))Thanks My Sweet!!








No comments: