Tuesday, November 03, 2009

We had such a good time on Saturday.
Papa and Nana came down and it was so much fun celebrating Nana's B-day and Halloween with them :)

I gave Nana a caramel popcorn smelling candle and a nice B-day Card. I figured this was just as good as getting a pick of our Halloween bags when I was a kid;)The candle smelled sooo yummy! But thats gunna have to do now that I dont go trick or treating anymore...LOLOLLOLOLOL Since her B-day falls on Halloween she used to always be able to get first grabs out of our bags....

We had my homemade pizza with bread sticks then headed out for trick-or-treating. The kids had so much fun going door to door. We actually stumbled upon a creepy house who had actual people posed outside-the kids got scared out of their minds-it was hilarious watching them jump-Flamingo wouldn't even go up to the door-LOLOLOL

Nana stayed in the car with dh driving and dh really liked that-having someone with him to talk with.They followed us as Papa and I went walking with the kids:) It was so much fun having Papa and Nana there to share this with :) Thanks Papa and Nana!!

Then after the kids had a quite a bit of loot we came home where they all procceded to dump out all their goodies...LOLOL Their little eyes just sparkling with glee looking at all the C_A_N_D_Y!!!

Then Papa decide to show us all his Halloween outfit. It was hilarious-the kids LOVED it! He had so much fun prancing ard...LOLOLOLOL-Sorry Dad-HAD to post the pics!!:)

Then we all had some B-day cake to celebrate. It was a really fun night!


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Halloween Fun
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook









No comments: