LOLOL-Can you tell Im just bubbling over with excitement at the thought...LOLOL
Okay well I started excercising again last week M, T and Wed are Treadmill days... Tues and Thursday are Wii Fit days-MUCH more fun...but not nearly as productive I bet...LOLOL
Ive also started counting calories-I SWORE I would never start doing that-ever-but here I am...watching what I eat-how fun!! I have NEVER had to worry abt my weight before, so this is really challenging...but Its all for a GREAT cause-RIGHT? RIGHT!Its especially hard when Ive got meals to fix and snacks to give and hungry kids it seams every hr...LOLOL, but Ive been doing fairly well....staying under my calorie count...
I found a nifty little thing on food and family-you can set up and exercise plan, calorie plan, and food log -everything-so Its pretty handy-did you notice I didnt say FUN!LOLOL, so its not FUN--but its nifty I guess...Do people even say that any more...sheesh...Here's the link-its the tab up top:)http://www.kraftrecipes.com/registration/contextualsignuplogin.aspx?redirect=1
But tonight I found out that Dominoes Pizza is 2,000 calories a slice-SHEEEEEEESH! For cryin out loud! Ill be not eating now for Hmmm...a week...LOLOLj/k;)but seriously how could it be sooo high?????Id have to starve all day just for one slice????Come On!!!So yeah...I blew it tonight...:P
My homemade make-n-bake I guess from now on...bummer....
The joys are just beginning-YEAH!!!...sigh....
No comments:
Post a Comment