In case any of you dont know-when I was a senior living in Ethiopia for my graduation gift I received a trip to Kenya to go on a Safari with my Dad from them. It was the most incredible days of my life. I remember ever minute details. Just me and my Dad-I cant even begin to put it into words-but I will NEVER forget it.
So anyway this lady has gone to Tanzania and she is due to post pics at ANY moment-yeah you know what I will be checking every day...LOLOL But here are a couple of pics from her previous Safari-It REALLY drove me crazy looking at these-soooooo been there, sooooooo wanna go back some day.....Her Safari doesnt look all "naturale" and fun as mine was-but still-Im jealous!! The funnest parts where taking showers in a little shower under the stars, our eating tent-which Papa sasy I was always first in line-LOLOL, our little tent that Papa and I shared-our trips to the loo accompanied by a trusted Massai warrior and his club-LOLOL....Ok-driving myself nuts here....Anyway-Papa enjoy this trip back with these pics-k:)
No comments:
Post a Comment