God is my Captain, Dh is 1st Mate, my children are my stewardship, and my salary comes in hugs and kisses!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Shower Love Notes
What a Great Idea!!!!!! Ive seen these before, but thought-o-something for the kids-I never realized that we could use these for each other etc....GREAT idea How Does She....What a great way to start your morning-eh?
Aw that is cute, I've drawn and written with the kids in the bathtub with a non-crayola version, only problem is I don't want to wash some of the cute stuff off after. I'm sure if hubby wrote something sweet I'd want to wash it off even less and my bathtub might never get cleaned fully again lol.
2 comments:
Aw that is cute, I've drawn and written with the kids in the bathtub with a non-crayola version, only problem is I don't want to wash some of the cute stuff off after. I'm sure if hubby wrote something sweet I'd want to wash it off even less and my bathtub might never get cleaned fully again lol.
LOLOLOL-Soo true!!Im the same way:)
Post a Comment