Number 1 on the list goes to that darn Suburban of ours! UGH!!!!!! For Cryin Out Loud!!We have never had such problems with such a new Suburban. Dh says its because its electrical and thats why its being stuburn. At any rate Tuesday Stinger and I hoped into the Suburban to go to an apt and RRRRrrrrrr....RRRRRRrrrr again. UGH!! Darn thing wouldnt start AGAIN...and its the same dang problem as before..whatever that was....sigh...So..Im driving the Truck and Dh has the Bronco. Thanks goodness we have that extra Bronco:)Im always hounding dh abt having a 3rd car-saying so many people get by with just 1, but he insists it is necessary.....for things like this ....Yes-he has a good point:)LOLOL as usual. I think he has figured out what it is-he checked the dip stick and for some reason its got a gas smell in it-which means its flooding somehow over into that whatever that is,....So the mechanic said they had no idea what it was and to call the dealership-they are the ones that hooked it up to the big computer to get the codes...and of course there where no codes....but Dh says hes going to try a couple of things and then if all else fails it will be going to the dealership-yeah...hope for the first one...as the dealership will be costly....yigh-yigh!
Its a big pain as its snowing and car shuffling is quiet a chore...but thats what we are doing right now...sigh...
Number 2 on the list is this yucky weather-its not just snowing its a slushy snow which means its raining chunks of water and its a floody mess everywhere outside. I put out some plywood pieces on the ground so goatie can have some places to stand without getting all yuck in the wet...but its still misereable....poor Goatie...
Number 3 is the "new and improved DOMINOE'S Pizza". Its absolutely gross-stinks to high heaven and I hate it...but then again with my diet going on I guess its a good thing...LOLOLOL They have come up with a new sauce now on every single kind of pizza they have and it stinks-I cant eat stinky...LOLOLOL and of course Dh and Monkey Boy LOVE it!!! Guess we will be ordering sep pizza places from now on....sheesh...what a disapointment though-I have loved Dominoes ever since I can remember...not so now:(
On a good note my dieting is going really good. I finally found a breakfast I really like-those instant oatmeal flavored packs. They are especially nice in the morning here where its still oh so cold. Then for lunch I cut up 2 oranges and 1 bananna and its really good too. So thats what Ive been trying to stick to lately. Then at Dinner I have what everyone else is having just portion control it:)Treadmill is going good too-Im going to try and just stick with that as I think that will have quicker results:) But dang-its hard....:)
My reward if Im down to what I want to be come my B-day is a chicken coop with chickens-WHOOT!! So that is BIG motivation :)
Thats abt all thats been going on :) Kids are doing great:)
We got Stingers IOWA test scores back and he blew HISTORY and SCIENCE and READING out of the water! WHOOT!!!Hes doing so good!:)I knew he liked History and Science but I didnt know how much was really sinking in-but looks like it is:)
No comments:
Post a Comment