Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Crying Princess tonight :(

Today started just awful. I was feeling so grumpy and had a headache. I was snapping at the kids and at Dady Bear for no reason. I guess Ive just needed some rest that I havent been getting. At quite time today I actually layed down for awhile and I felt much better. Maybee I should do that every day-eh-LOLOLOL.
We had an early dinner as we had Karate to go to and then Vacation Bible School-which is at 6:30-8:30-yeah I know late-eh? So anyway we ate then headed off to go.
I dropped Flamingo off and the boys and I went to the park. We were there abt 10 min and up comes a car and the mother inside asks if Im Pinks's Mom. I say yes and she begins to descrobe Flamingo getting head butted at class-mouth all bloody. :(
Stinger didnt want to leave. The Mom says "Dont you want to see if your sister is okay?" Stinger just kept saying he didnt want to leave. Didnt even register to him that Flamingo was hurt. I tell Monkey and Stinger that we will have to skip the park today and go see if Flamingo is okay.
Oh she looked awful-blood all over her shirt and her front tooth and side one totally loose. The instructor made the mistake of mentioning the doctor or dentist and Flamingo just lost it!She hates male Docs or any med professional-I have no idea why, but they scare the bejeepers out of her. She started breathing all fast and totally working her self all up over just going to the dentist. So I told her I was ONLY calling to find out what I should do, etc.LOLOLOL
Oh she looked so bad :(
I took them home-everyone including Flamingo had a hissy fit abt missing Vacation Bible School. But there was nooooo way we were making it there tonight. We come home and I call Daddy Bear and then the dentist. He basically said he could pull them or they could just come out on their own, so gee ....Flamingo would need to be sedated to walk in there -so it looks like we will just let them come out on their own. The front tooth next to the two was already a little loose anyway, so these two should be coming out in the near future.
We told Flamingo-just more tooth fairy money, and of course Daddy says he'll get her a surprise tonight at the store for being such a big girl.LOLOLOL I hope he doesnt buy the whole darn Wal-Mart! LOLOLOL ;)He tends to go overboard with her-or any of the kids for that matter when they are hurt or sick-LOLOL:)But dont we all-eh? LOLOL
So anyway-My headache is gone -LOLOLOLOL:)Until tomorrow Im sure-LOLOLOLOL. Its going to be another late night preparing for tomorrow morning...sigh....but I havent thought about it all day *big smile*

2 comments:

C said...

Oh, poor Jordan! So, how many toys did her father buy her? LOL

Hey! What happened at the meeting on the 9th???

MommyTof3 said...

LOLOL-she got a new Strawberry shortcake doll and some strawberry roll cake things-LOLOLOL and of course some princess hair thingies....I guess he left the store mostly intact-LOLOL She smiled so big and it was sooo funny-she looks so interesting when she smiles now;) LOLOL