Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Good Day :)

Today was a good day :)

Dh had off and rented a couple of movies-some for the kids(flushed away) and some for us:The Grudge 2-yeah! Im gunna be sleeping well tonight!!!-NOT!!! I think out of all the movies out there The Grudge ones and The Ring-absoluteley freak me out-but hey-they take my mind off things and on to other things-right! LOLOLOL-YEAH.....and you know what its rated???PG-13 -How CRAZY is that !!!! I can sooo see a 13 year old handling it well....Alls I know is my kids will NOT be watching PG-13 when they are 13! Sheesh......and I used to giev my parenst such a hard time abt it-LOLOLOLOL:)

Stinger had a wonderful day-I called the school and wanted to know their opinion this week since we are trying dif things-anything they didnt say in the tracker etc- ;) But the teacher said he stayed in the reg classroom ALL DAY!!! This was great to hear!!! He had missed a Test they took yesterday, was told he needed to take it if he wanted to watch the movie, and out he went to take it-no fuss! So hey-It might be helping....... The movie was The Wild or something or other-and was abt a volcanoe blowing up! They had popcorn and everything.....I bet Stinger was in Heaven! LOLOLOL He went on and on abt it when he came home.......but he got straight 5's again-so good day :)

Dh and Stinger started on their level 2 model today....Stinger wanted something harder-so they are now doing level 2. The level 2's are alot harder-well you have to paint them. Stinger couldnt have been more pleased and had a wonderful time with Dad :) Dh just couldnt believe how Stinger was so maticulous abt his painting and was really impressed abt how he was doing sooo well. But thats Stinger-find something he enjoys and it will be perfect :)It will be correct and exactly right.

Temple Grandin(an adult with Aspergers) has always said if you find their nitch-they will shine-so weve just got to find that nitch.....She loved animals and is now doing designs tech stuff designs for farms and ranches internationally and is very successful now-she found her nitch and away she went with it.

Stinger is destined for great things-I just know it :)Weve just got to harness the strengths he has.....

Tomorrow should be fun-were going to see Tarabithia:) Dh has told everyone they get their own drinks and candy :) Well be sharing popcorn....Spoiled kids-eh? But I think we are all looking forward to it:)

A Good Day-(a sunny one) ;)-eh? Keep them comin' my way.........





No comments: