Thursday, February 22, 2007

Well...Wonder upon wonders......

We decided to do it-sign up for Medicaid. Low and behold I call and the spend-down cost has dropped DRAMATICALLY!!!!!SOOOOOOO incredible!!! Guess the income bracket went down so we arent that much over -something like that -I didnt ask too many questions......LOLOLOL;) So We should be getting teh card in teh mail and everything taken care of....Whew.........agn-what a headache-but OH! SO worth it-eh?

So I called MH and set thinsg up with them-we should be starting everything in March-and now Im wondering just what Stinger will be thinking about all of this...LOLOLOL?????

You know-I think no matter how good something gets, no matter what someone says, no matter what I hear.....Im always in a state of worry-LOLOLOL. I see this now;) How crazy is that!!!It totally drives me crazy..........I guess because I hav etrained myself well..darn.......sigh...as nothing is certian ard here-nothing can count as lasting..........Its rather sad I guess...but what Ive accepted.....and no matter how hard I try and put on that happy face for all to see and hear-deeper inside someone is still crying.......someone is still telling me not to get my hopes up........somone is whispering that no matter how many bandaides I find.....the problems will still be there tomorrow.....

I may see the rainbow for a bit, but the rain will surely come. The sun will keep shining, but the clouds lurking will creep up any minute.....Its like a vicious cycle-or circle and I cant seam to pull myself out of it. Really there is no break in this circle.....You know those metal circles? That game of sorts- as a child youd try and pull them apart, and you couldnt until someone came and showed you how.....I feel im pulling and pulling and no one out there has this secret solved.....
So I deal...........and go on.....I dont want a cure all...........but these circles are pretty frustrating....

You may be wondering why Im down in the dumps and I dont know.....Stinger was doing really well this week, but today we are back in that tangled circle game once agn.......so Im down a bit....he will drop down to level 2 tomorrow and all his hard work and points earned this week means nothing now as he cant spend them in the store if your on level 2. Does he care-no not really...sigh.......he cant focus on the prize enough to get there each week.....and the teachers arent saying if they are noticing anything different-wow-thats a shocker......okay change topic-

Flamingo has lost yet another tooth. We call her our toothles wonder-LOLOLOL;)The tooth fairy is going broke-LOLOLOLand Flamingo is just lovin it-shes abt to loose another on top as well. Thank goodness her bottom ones are coming in... Right now shes missing her two front teeth on top, one next to them, and one next to the two coming in on the bottom....its .....interesting looking..LOLOLOLOL. But shes still oh sooo cute :)And she doesnt seam to mind not having any teeth to chew with-LOLOLOL

Ive had a headache all day-I seam to be getting these lately..and my eye keeps twitching....dont know as to why????but its annoying as no one can see it but me;) Its off and on for abt a week now....Weird.????

Mokey boy is doing well-not sick and coughing like my other munchkins*knock on wood*He keeps me smiling.......






No comments: