Well THE LETTER came.......Its what I was waiting and waiting for-but the Health Dept said it might take up to 4-6 months-and we got in!!!!!!WE got approved for Medicaid:) YEAH!!!!!!!!
It went to a review board and we are finally approved-which means ALL the services at the Clinic-are now possible!!!(Social Classes,in home behavior help-if needed, dental, prescriptions, over counter meds etc etc)basically anything our insurance wasnt covering and copays are now taken care of-if we elect to do this.
We are still trying to outway the benefits and cost-as we will have to pay every month a set fee(spenddown)but its not THAT much-and I think it totally outways the cost-especially if dental is covered-and our insurance doesnt cover squat with that ...
Basically Im convinced-just have to get everyone on board-we spend so much for insurance alreadywith each paycheck....so we still have some things to discuss-but I say -----YES!!!!!!!LOLOLOL
I guess right now-since we arent GETTING any services-it would cost more, but Stinger NEEDS the social classes etc-and that alone with prescriptions would be cost effective.......So I think it would be worth it........Hes getting more with drawn every day...so weve been putting it off, but clearly he needs support in this area-kwim? Especially since the school isnt working with him and basically just throwing him in class and expecting him to cope....not going to go THERE today though.......I dont know...in my mind its not a big decision to make, not a hard one anyway.....Its what Ive been waiting fro and praying for-that some dorr would open fro us to be able to get Stinger what he needs to help him.....
Im just excited.......Excited abt all the possibilities now. I always just assumed that these services were there-but not for us....now they can be. Mental health services are pretty much not covered by private insurance, so you cant get them easily unless you pay out of pocket....so this will be great...i think....LOLOLOL. Im just soooo happy about it-Ive got a meeting on Wed to talk abt everything......hopefully it goes well-dont know why it shouldnt....:)
I REALLY think this is the right step right now...please if you could please pray that everything falls into place with this-if this is the right path to take....
No comments:
Post a Comment