I finally started in on the garden out back today-yeah! LOLOLOLOL......Well I put in a row of peas, a row of lettuce, and another row of peas. I wasnt going to actually plant today-but I noticed I still had some seeds from last year-hopefully they didnt get wet or ruined between then and now-LOLOL. Man-that would royally stink if they dindt come up.
Windows down all day-its just been beautiful!!!!Im sooo glad the snow is gone and the cold too:) We live in such a wonderful place-I love it. Every year the birds all migrate right over our house. How lucky is that and what are the odds-eh? Lately the geese have been flying overhead-a sure sign that winter is finally over. I dont know if its that , but those geese just make the most beautiful sound-and I love watching them fly above me. The other day we saw a deer running right across the street and went down the field right next door. We all watched through the window and it was sooo neat!!!! The kids were so excited. I was worried-as it seamed to be lost and wasnt heading in the right direction-as the moutains are the other way.....but it sure was nice watching it run.
Where else could you witness such beautiful things than out in the country. Its where you can truly stop and marvel at all the Lords creations and just be in awe of all its splendor. Paradise-cant be much better Im thinkin-eh?
Stinger is frustrated as the bees havent really been buzzing ard yet-He seams to think they should be out already and I have to I keep telling him to just wait until the dandelieons start growing-then they'll come ard :) Flamingo is out protecting every living bug out there-even the spiders who manage to come in the house and gets extremelly upset with our squishing....."they are important too Mom" -LOLOLOLOLOL. Monkey boy is out trying to see and catch a glimpse of every tractor that comes by-its sooo funny-no matter what he is doing-he hears a tractor motor and away he goes-to the window-to the fence-LOLOLOL
Neighbors have been riding bikes, doing lawn work, working outside. Its as if everyone is finally awakening from some form of hibernation.
I love Spring and all it brings............just looooooove it!!!!!
1 comment:
You're lucky! We still have 6-8 inches of snow on the ground!
When you started talking about planting, I was thinking... how in the world did she poke holes in the ground with it still being frozen? lol
Hopefully we get Spring up here this year, too! :D
Post a Comment