Well Stinger amazed us all agn this week-absolutely wonderful marks from all.....WHOOT!!!!!
He had a little slip on Thursday when he went down to an 84% and had one timeout, but chose to take it quietly at his desk. BRAVO Stinger!!!! He was right back up to 100% today and even got another really nice note from the reg teacher-saying she loved having Stinger in her class.
They have been talking about plants and today they were pollinating with (play)bees! Can you imgine Stingers excitement today-I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall......LOLOLOLOL
He went to the store today too-got a little stuffed play cow, a transformer thing, and a ball that you pull and it vibrates :) So he had aVERY good Friday.
Flamingo dindt have such a great day-I guess a little boy somehow managed to kick her in the head and she came home with a welt by her eye:( How this happend and why I wasnt informed-agn-just torked me off. Anyway.......thats how it goes I have FINALLY realized.....
Flamingo was happy to report that this kid got a naughty note to give to his mother and had to sit at the naughty table today. Teacher says "that no one has ever gotten a bad note like that before" Flamingo got a hug from teacher and a hug from the little boy. Flamingo was fairly content with this-as I noticed her smiling.......she told me that this boy said he was going to get it when he got home and my was she pleased.
I was taken back by these comments as she has never gotten delight out of someone elses' grief before....but at any rate knowing he was punished made her feel better I guess.....She went to sleep tonight with a smile thinking everything was right with the world agn. Hmmmm..........LOLOLOLOLOL. through a childs eyes....LOLOLOLOLOLOL-and as it should be.
We have just been soooooo enjoying the warmth lately-not cooped up inside and going out every chance we can get-the kids are having a ball and so am I. I cleaned out my flower garden out front-they look sooooo much better-may daffodils are abt to open-I LOVE it!!!......Im slowly procrastinating that veg garden out back.....ugh.. I left it a mess last winter, and its going to be a chore getting it right agn.....but I LOVE working in it-so Ill prob start this weekend and put in some peas for the kids. YEAH.......
The van is a go!!!!!!So we will be trying it out this weekend-I can hardly wait-not having the kids cooped up together is going to be heaven for them(and me;) )
2 comments:
Hey there! It sounds like things are going well! You guys buying a new van? Awesome! Miss ya girl!
Thanks C{{HUGS}}
yeah well we bought an older van '95-its a conversion van and we set it all up with the TV and headphones for the kids this weekend-everyone just loved it-and so did (dh and I )
Dh said he felt like taking a little vacation then and there-LOLOLOL-if thats any indicator what he thought abt it! LOLOLOLOL
Yeah things are sooo looking up for Stinger-going VERY, VERY well :)
Love ya BB
Post a Comment