Well with all this crazy up and down weather we are all sick once again. This always seams to happen at this time of year. Sometimes I get lucky and I dont get it, but it usually goes ard the family circle 2 times and I got it this time :(
I'm getting better but dh and Flamingo have whatever it is really bad-a yucky cough etc..Flamingo seams to be getting worse-tonight she is gagging on her coughs:(So she's down here in the den with me until she falls asleep. She is afraid that she will get sick in her bed...So Im guessing that a trip to the Dr is happening tom...
Public School is out for Fall break-today and tom..What a way to spend a holiday-eh? Flamingos' best friend called to invite her over and I said I didnt think it was a good idea-I wanted her to lay low this weekend etc...so she was pouting all day abt it. We gave each other manicures with sparkles which seamed to cheer her up a bit. But it looks like I made a good call on that one, as she is coughing so hard tonight she is gagging. :( Misereable........
2 comments:
I hope everyone feels better--and quickly enough to enjoy the holiday break!
Thanks Jenn{{HUGS}}-How are you doing? Feeling okay?
Post a Comment