Monday, October 05, 2009

Dr Visit and What Not, Etc...

Well we are all slowly getting better-We all still have coughs, but they are getting better.
Funny-but Stinger is the only one in the family who hasn't caught anything...LOLOL
As many of you know he's on the side of compulsively cleaning and will use hand sanitizer every couple of hours whenever he touches anything(Mom-Dad-he NOW believes in it-LOLOL, and uses it religiously-LOLOL), will not sit next to anyone who is coughing-siblings mainly,and wil not tolerate germs of any kind...I use dto think it was a problem-but seeing how he hasnt caught anything-NOTHING-maybee he is on to something here...Hmmmm...LOLOL
But we are all doing a bit better at any rate. 2 weeks ago I did something to my back and as usual I let it it go thinking it would clear up on its own. Im always doing that-hating Dr visits, dentist visits (in particular;)) unless it is REALLY bad I will just get through it...kwim? But my backache would just not go away. Last night it was REALLY bothering me whenever I moved or sat up etc. So I finally decided to get it checked out this morning. Come to find out that I pinched a nerve in my back.But I honestly dont knwo how. If anything I have been a bit slower since Ive been sick and havent been feeling too hot....But I knew the Dr was right when he went to my back and touched it right in the spot-first try- and he said " Yep-Thats what it is>" So he told me he could give me a shot of cortizol(sp)or I could just keep popping pills. I voted for the later...LOLOLOL
Sometimes its not so bad, but when my Ibuprofen starts to fade out I can DEFINETLY tell it still hurts. Its this sharp stabbing pain in my back-its just lovely....sigh...but Im okay on pills.yeah..sigh....
He said it will take awhile to heal...another yeah....LOLOL
So anyway-thats whats been going on with me lately.
Oh!!!! I discovered a FABULOUS Author. And I could hit myself for not realizing it earlier. EVERYONE knows that my ALL TIME FAVORITE movie is THE NOTEBOOK and NO-I dont have it-but WANT it BAD!!!!!so if your ever wondering "Oh what should we get Tammy?"-well THATS it!!!If any of you have not SEEN THIS MOVIE-YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR HEART EXAMINED-lolol-but did you all know that he wrote other movies we all have seen too-like Walk in the Clouds and Message in a Bottle etc....all REALLY good movies...but they came from one AUTHOR :Nicholas Sparks. Oh!!! I could go on and on abt how his words stir my heart. BEAUTIFUL!!!!But my words would not do his works justice.His works make you cry, they make you laugh, and they make you sigh. Just utterly taking your breath away.......Anyway-I stocked up on 4 of them today from the Book Mobile. So If Im not ard much-please understand, Im fully immersed in my own little world..... reading......LOLOLOLOL











No comments: