Thursday, October 08, 2009

Picture Day and Update on Munchkins...

Well today was picture day at school. You should have seen those two kids getting all sproost up-LOLOLOL. Monkey Boy kept sticking his hair up on front-I kept putting it down-up/down...up/down...over and over again...LOLOL Flamingo kept changing her mind abt outfits....yigh- yigh....then she wasnt satisfied abt her hair....but decided it was okay if I put in some sparkles...LOLOL..sigh...LOLOL They were so funny this morning...Ill post them when w eget them in....Papa/Nana and Grami-we ordered some for you too..so remind me to give or send....:)

Flamingo informed me last night that she has 2 boys in school that "LUV" her. We talked abt it as I was tucking her in last night.....Apparently one of the boys has tried to kiss her and repeatedly tries when the teacher isnt looking-as he sits right next to her in class...Hmmm......LOLOLOL I asked her is she likes them and she said "Oh no Mom-they are not like Dadddy-I think they are both squirts"...LOLOLOL This made me laugh and her too-as I think secretly she is pleased with the attention she is getting from them both...She said they are always telling her nice things and that she is pretty-which she said makes her smile....She asked me alot of questions abt when I was growing up-if any boys tried to kiss me...LOLOL I told her abt a boy in Oklahoma that I liked when I was her age. He used to sing Will Nelson songs to all the girls and try and kiss them too...LOLOL-I starting singing one that I remembered..... "To All the girls I've loved before..."She thought that was sooo funny:)So we both giggled a bit last night.

Well I knew this day was coming....sigh...but it looks like Daddy still holds her heart for a bit longer...maybee....

Tomorrow is Birthday Table at school for Flamingo-and dh is bringing her McDonalds to eat and will be sharing lunch time with her at school. The kids think its a big deal as they get special treatment that day in the lunchroom and get a little bag of goodies and a cupcake...But it will be really special as Daddy will be coming this time instead of me:) She is soooo pleased and excited!!I hope they have fun :)

Monkey Boy had a BIG day yesterday.....BIG for him anyway;)LOLOL
I guess if you get your name drawn out of the bucket for good behavior you get to spin a wheel of fun things. His name got pulled and his BIG prize: Sitting in a camping chair all day...LOLOLOL But he was so pleased and said it was alot of fun!LOLOL If only my rewards could mean so much-eh? ;)LOLOLOL

Stinger is just doing so well with reading lately. He is amazing me.....He has even wanted to come with me to the Book Mobile lately...which is awesome!! He told me the other day that he wants to start Middle School next year.......YIKES!Apparently he thinks having his own locker is worth going to school...LOLOLOL Im still sooo unsure abt it though....I guess we shall see...I keep thinking how Middle School can be so mean and cruel and Im sooo hesitant abt putting him back in there....his behaviors are not near as bad as they were in school, but Im also unsure that most teachers will be as tolerant to his stubbornness as I am...so alot to think abt there.....








No comments: