I dont know what the deal is this week-but its been very nerve racking ard here...I dont know if its that Im grumpy because Im not feeling well...., that we havent been getting through school very smoothly, or that everyone is coughing and not in the mood to be messed with......but at any rate Stinger is climbing up the walls this week...ugh...
Messing with Puddin, messing with his siblings, all touchy and bothering everything and everyone, getting into mischief with everything he sees, messing ard at dinner,throwing his food ard...yigh yogh.........yigh..LOLOLOL
I know my throat hurts tonight as I was using it too much today on him. Its just as soon as my back is turned he is making someone or something upset and if he cant get at a person, he is messing with something he shouldnt be messing with,etc....
Basically we have a monkey house going on ard here lately and its really driving me crazy.......
But he does make me smile throughout the day at his comments and reactions to things.....for instance...
I was getting on his case abt messing with Flamingos plate at dinner time telling him he hates it when people mess with his food etc and before I was through he blurts out "Mom-cant I speak before you send me to the slammer-I get some last words dont I-everyone gets last words..." LOLOLOLOL I just looked at him and couldnt help but let out a giggle, then he giggled too-LOLOLOL
Things he says really catch me off guard and they keep me sane I guess you could say. He has come such a long way from not being able to express his feelings that when he does now I cant help but smile-even when I shouldnt...
I forgot to update abt his IOWA testing last week....it went AWESOME!!!!They followed his IEP as it wasstated and had him in a room all to himself with an aide to read each and every question to him. He could take breaks when he wanted to and he came out of the room smiling :) I wansnt sure how he would handle actually having to go through each question as in the past testing he would just fill in bubbles as the online school he had been in wasnt following his IEP. So basically he liked it as he didnt have to think...LOLOLOL, but this time they met him at his level and helped him and he didnt seam to mind at all...even though he had to think this time which REALLY surprised me. Proud Momma moment-eh?
So we are in a dip on the roller coaster yet again this week...but should be on our way up...hopefully soon...Taking it day by day-which is the only way to get through it sometimes ard here...LOLOLOL
No comments:
Post a Comment