Monday, December 21, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Gingerbread  Houses
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We had a wonderful weekend. Every day it looked as though it was going to snow ard here, but it never did. In the morning it was beautiful though all the same. The frost has been making every tree, every image outside just breathtaking. Everything is covered with a frost-which makes it more beautiful than the snow-if that's possible:)

We made Gingerbread houses on Saturday. They were ALOT of fun-the kids really enjoyed tasting as they created. So much more fun than those boxes you can buy which are sooo hard you cant even bite into them. With graham crackers they have been nibling away-which makes it soo much more worth it. I used a special homemade icing called Royal icing which was absolutely perfect-as it set up really quick.

So everyone is just waiting ard for Santa here...LOLOL Kids are going coo-koo....They only go to school until Tuesday this week. yeah.....sigh...LOLOL-j/k:)Ive got jammies to wrap for Christmas Eve openings and Dh's gift to finish up. Ive got to send off some late gifts as well-sorry Grami its going to be late...THEN I AM DONE!:)All shopping is done...phew...

Flamingo woke me up at 4:00 AM this morning. She had been sick in bed. So a change of sheets was in order :(Poor thing :(I hope its just a case of too many Christmas goodies in the tummy *crossing fingers* but she has had an upset stomach and not been feeling too well-but no fever. She headed off to school though as she is working on a Christmas project and doesn't want to miss anything in class...sigh...so we shall see if I get a call to come and pick her up. I told her if she feels at all bad or wants to come home to just give me a call...so we shall see....

I cant believe we've got only 4 more days-WHOOT!!!! Im getting so excited!! :)

No comments: