Monday, December 21, 2009

More Christmas Joy...sigh...

Well I got all my other packages ready to send-I know they will be late, but better late right? Critters also need some dog chow etc...So Stinger and I load up into the car with so called packages and wrrrrrrr...wwrrrrrrrrr..and MORE WRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr....Car wont start......UGH!!!!For Cryin out loud!LOLOLOL. Its wrrrring...not clicking and its just acting liek "sheesh-Im cold and I need to warm up...."(me and my car expertise again)...LOLOL, but thats what it sounds like....
So I guess we wont be going anywhere today....hopefully its not a bad fix or too much $$$$-as Christmas has us to our limits right now...sigh...what a way to crash on my Christmas joy-eh? Of all the nerve!!LOLOL
O-well....we have a back up for so called reasons, but its only for emergencies and this is no emergency. So dh will look at it tom. I told him there was no reason to turn ard and come home as packages can wait....he said I could jump it, but I REALLY didnt want to mess with it-yep-my car expertise again)and plus I had alot of stop and go stops to make and I could just see me getting stranded somewhere....sigh...so I passed until hubby is home....
Fa...La....La.......

Well I think to pick my spirits up I will wrap a couple of Christmas presents and bake some kind of goodie. Tonight Im watching The Nutcracker-the GOOD one-with that reallly good Tchikofskie guy-that one is the best-in my opinion. With some hot cocoa-after I put the kiddoes to bed-sounds like pure Heaven......eh? I watched an off shoot with Flamingo this weekend and can you say DISSAPONTMENT!BLAH.....watching the good one reminds me of getting all dresssed up in our Sunday best in England and going to the big fancy playhouses to watch The Nutcracker-I will remember that always-GREAT memories Dad and Mom:)Anyway-thats probably why my eyes tear up when Im watching it even as dh and Stinger are rolling their eyes-LOLOL-I remeber as a child all the great memories as a child and I get to feeling so happy inside :)Im a BIG sap when it comes to stuff like that. I get the same thing when I watch Fiddler On the Roof from the guys ard here. Thank goodness Ive got a little girl who can relate to all this sappy wonderful girly stuff!!LOLOLOL-poor thing ;).....LOLOL






No comments: