Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Simplifying Christmas Day11-Simple Recipes



Oh...my favorite topic right now;)!!!!!!

At our house we are busy coated with powdered sugar, chocolate and all the goodies....LOLOL -Its Cookie/Goodie time!!!

I found this recipe abt 2 years ago-and BOY-has it helped immensley with cookie preparing and all that ..-LOLOL If any of you have stood by the stove cooking reg fudge -you will LOVE this one!!!

Microwave Fudge-this is Dh's favorite at Christmas Time :)
ingredients:
1 Cup Semi-sweet choc chips
1/2 C Butter
1/4 C moo
3C powdered Sugar
1tsp vanila
nuts-optional
directions:
-melt choc chips and butter and moo in microwave bowl(1-1/2 min)
-add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat on med for abt 2-3 min until completely smooth.Note-stir in powdered sugar a little before you beat it with mixer-ask me how I found this lovely gem out!LOLOLOL
-cover and put in fridge to harden.


Nanas' Holly Wreaths

Okay I have lost this exact recipe(MOM!!!!!!-I need this one too)-but its exactly like you would make rice crispie treats-I know all you out there know this recipe-but for the life of me I cant really remember the quantities..LOLOL)-but you use corn flakes and food coloring to die them green-you then shape them into wreaths and put little red hots on them-this was an all time favorite growing up-and my kids just adore them!!:)








No comments: