
Okay - today is the first day of Simplifying Christmas.
Today's Topic is about Simplifying our Budgets and Gift Lists.
This year I have planned pretty well and Ive got all Grandparents gifts thought of and supplies bought for them-just have a little bit of more planning and putting together and kiddoes need to help a bit... (I cant go into details...shhhh...they read this thing...LOLOL)
Usually I dont plan well and end up having to buy.....
But 3 other family gifts are also put together-and again-I cant go into much details as a few of them read this thing too...LOLOL Ive got a little bit of baking and then they will be ready to ship-but they are mostly put together.
Ive tried to put some thought into each one and hopefully they all will be happy with what I have done....
The kiddoes gifts are abt done too-just need a couple WalMart MUST haves....and then dollar store stocking stuffers and then we are good to go.....
I saw on another blog a neat idea abt childrens gifts awhile back. Each child gets to pick 3 gifts just like the 3 Wise Men gave to baby Jesus. I have toyed with this idea for years and years...but I have never stuck to it.....sigh...but its a good idea-no? I always get too carried away with the kids....but Im getting a bit better....
1 comment:
I know what you mean about getting carried away with the kids! I got three gifts this year. *ALMOST* got four instead. ;-)
But I realized there *are* birthdays in their lives too! I know you can stick to it! ♥
I have a good feeling this year about Christmas. They won't be overwhelmed with all their new toys. And they may even share! Because some of the things I got make good sharing toys. :)
Thanks for participating!♥
Post a Comment