Monday, January 11, 2010

Diva in the Making...sigh....

How does this:


Turn into this:




Okay-well It started off with good intentions....I wanted to get a new Cd that has just come out-Lady Antebellum, and I thought to myself-I havent been hearing Flamingos sweet voice singing as much as I used to. Shes got an absolutely lovely voice and she just LOVES to sing.....I thought well there are a couple of girls out there that maybee she would like to have in her portable Cd player. A couple of new gilrs-not as tainted as Hannah...not yet anyway....sigh...new shows on Nick that are promoting them with their shows and songs etc-Salina Gomez, and Demi Lavatto. I really like both girls-cute and very tame etc....So I buy her a Salina Gomez Cd and its been interesting to say the least....She is singing wherever she goes...dancing wherever she goes...its been nice actually...

But then Stinger blows me away with this comment: "You know Mom-you've just started something, something you wont be able to stop now, with the love stuff, the "baby" stuff, and things" LOLOLOL And that got me wondering if maybeee I shouldnt have bought it for her. LOLOLOL I know Im over reacting-but it did start me thinking about the future...and not liking what my little mind has been thinking of...LOLOLOL

I listened to the lyrics of every song and they are harmless-pretty Hannah-kwim-but nothing I wouldnt approve of-so we are okay there-but just seeing her walk ard taking that Cd player wherever sh egoes-Happy as a blue bird smiel on her face, and dancing in her room -makes me smile, and then the oh-no thoughts come,and the growing up thoughts come and I get very depressed...LOLOL...LOLOL

Oh-what happened to the little Sweet Pea-shes growing up so fast.....:(and there is NOTHING I can do abt it....double :(













3 comments:

Carymc said...

i know what you mean, our little is growing up too. Next week is her first day of day care. before we know it she will be talking about boys. where does it stop?

i have a music recommendation for any girl. Superchic[k]. they are a christan girl band. All their music is very positive and edgy. it maybe a bit harder than you are used to but all of their songs have such a wonderful message, expectially for a young and teen girl.

check them out. they are all over youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49TnOn7r_2E

Carymc said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNlZz3RQxos

better link than the previous one.

same song but with out the user video, just lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjT6CaCVTnY

another excellent song.

MommyTof3 said...

Thanks for the recommendation....I like them-pretty much she has the same tastes as me-so it should work;)....but ya never can tell...Thanks :)