Well Valentines has come and gone and I didn't even write abt it did I?
Previous Night-
Up all night doing Valentines for the teachers and kids in class. :)
It was allot of fun. Flamingo had to have everyones just right and each had to be thought out-as the girls who are her friends got a pink pencil, others not to fond of received a dark pink-;)Each and every child was carefully pondered and thought abt. LOLOLOL Careful consideration was also given to her special boyfriend. Hearts and nice drawings were drawn on his card and was lastly sealed with a special kiss-LOLOLOL-all soooo funny :)
Stinger carefully cut out each of his cards-his main consideration was that they didn't have any edges that didn't look just right-no matter who they were going to. He did put allot of thought into the teachers gift and aides gifts. While he was making his valentine to place on top-a big smile crept onto his face. He had fun as well.
Monkey boy got some cards to and he just had a ball with stickers and there were bunches of giggles from him as he was snacking on the treats and decorating with stickers -each and everywhere;)LOLOLOL
Valentines day-
Faces all a glow -Flamingo and Stinger headed out the door backpacks stuffed with Valentines :) They were both excited as thoughts of a V-Day party were talked abt. I get excited too, yet I was also filled with jitters wondering how Stinger would do with all the excitement of the fun filled day......
Flamingo came home and immediately showed us her V day bag plum full of goodies-and preceded to examine and each EACH ONE!!! LOLOL-occasionally sharing with Monkey boy of course. Stinger comes home and announces his wonderful day :) Saying he was glad it was an early out day as he was starting to have a hard time with things(circling his arms all over)-which is probably how he really sees these things-going everywhere and overload. He dumps his cards out on the floor-undoes each one to get the candy out. After he has seen each one he announces that he isn't eating any of the candy as it all has kids germs on them!!!!!WHAT????LOLOLOLOL
He preceded to explain to me that valentines day is a day for card giving-not for getting candy????Obviously forgetting that he gave candy with each of his. I tell him I can wash them-the packages, but he will have none of it.
So today here sits the two bags-one almost empty and one not even touched????Interesting-eh?
But a terrific day they all had. I had bought treats for them all too and had them on the table when they each woke up. Flamingo and Monkey Boy got a little teddy bear, and Stinger of course got a little stuffed Bumble Bee-which he has been playing with non stop and carrying ard everywhere:)
Dh and I will be celebrating this weekend-maybe a nice out to eat;)
Hope everyones Valentines day went well too :)
3 comments:
Aw! It sounds like it went well for the kiddos. I suppose I should say something on my blog too? lol
How fun! You guys have been having a good time together. Wish that we were there to help you have fun too. We are so happy that everyone had a great valentines day.
Love,
Dad and Mom
Yes, It was a fun time ;)
When we cant be together-this here seams like we can share it with you :){{HUGS}}
Post a Comment