Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy B-day STINGER :) :) :)

WEll................. I just realised that I havent updated on Stingers B-day celebration.....
It was wonderful!!!!A BIG success!!!!!A GREAT DAY!!!!WHOOT!!!!
Papa and Nana came down, watched the kids so dh and I could go out the night before(THANK YOU DAD AND MOM!!!! :))
We SOOOOOOO enjoyed having them here -weve been missing them sooo much!!!!
I decorated after everyone was in bed(I alwasy do this);)LOLOLOL and we woke up and sang to Stinger and then opend his presents.

Okay-dh says I got to much-but its sooo hard when I really dont know what things Stinger will play with and what he will toss aside. Ist a coin toss really-so I tend to error with caution and get more-LOLOLOL

His favorites are his magnetics(from Papa and Nana), his sunflower seeds-which he is savoring-LOLOL, and his school bus, his new Leap books, his K'nex, and hes enjoying rolling ard on his scate board-LOLOLOL. Tonight we put together some craft bees from Papa and Nana, and he has them flying down from his ceiling next to his bee posters-LOLOL-and he is just loving that!!!:) He's got everything lined up in his room and he goes through the line agn and agn with a BIG smile on his face :)

We then ordered pizza. Stinger got his own personal pan pizza-which he was very pleased abt. Then we all played with toys agn. Then we had cake and ice-cream.

Stinger went to his room ever so often to just be by himself-but he was out and about for the most part of the day. He had on a happy face all day and THAT was wonderful to see!!!!!

I cant believe my little guy is 8-sheesh....seams like just yesterday and I was crying as I first heard his heart beat at the Dr's office.....then the first sight of him in my arms-as our eyes met and I put my big clumsy finger into his tiny delicate clentched up fist. How can you have that much room in your heart for such love?????and it grows and grows....incredible! I remember thinking and worrying" Oh!!!! What do I do with a boy-I dont know how to play with a boy!! What do I do???" LOLOLOLOL But I had nothing to fear-silly Momma-LOLOLOL

Happy B-day Stinger! I love you soo much!!!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuu, Stinger!! :D :) :P I know how he loves those faces! he he