Well we have had an incredible week!!!!!! :)
Stinger has done a wonderful job all week-it just got better and better last week and this week was just WONDERFUL!!!
The reg classroom teacher actually wrote on his tracker on Tuesday that he was amazing-that he was the best behaved child in class that day :)Incredible -eh?
Monday-93%-level 3
Tuesday- 100%-level 3
Wednesday-100%-LEVEL 4!!!!!!
Thursday-100%-LEVEL 4!!!!!!!
Friday-No school today.
Since he made it all week and was just racking up the points he got to spend his points in the store. For the 1st time since starting-he made it!!!!!!!Got to go to the store!!!!YEAH!!!!!!
He came home with a Pop, container of Pringles, and a bag of candy canes:)-each costing 100 points. He told me he actually saved 100 points also for next week :)I was impressed he was thinking ahead.....
WAY to Go STINGER!!!!!-eh?
My!!! He was sooo proud of himself and he def had on his happy face. And you can bet I was wearing one too :)
Tomorrow Dh and Stinger will be going to Micheals to pick up another model to do-and also Dh has promised to get Stinger his own pack of Cinnamon rolls at Sams-he gets 1/2 of one when he tries hard each day :)
It makes my eyes water thinking abt Dh and Stinger together. They are sooo cute and have so much fun together. I know Dh has had struggles with all of this. But I think now there is acceptance and understanding. The love that they share is priceless, its a love I cant even replicate at all. Its such a precious thing to see.
We all seam to have found our own happy face in all of this. Its not easy, but we are looking forward, hand in hand now. On the same path so to speak. It fills me with such joy. I cant put it into words. ......We are so fully blessed. I love my family :)
To be happily married. To have 3 such beautiful children. Thats my happy face right there. Couldnt ask for anything more than that!!!
1 comment:
Way to go, Stinger!!! :) :D :)
YEAH!!!
Post a Comment