Monday, December 28, 2009

Whew......Settling Down Finally....

and not just the kids either....LOLOL;)

WE had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!! WE woke up bright and early at 8!!! I think thats the earliest time we have ever been up here for Christmas morning...LOLOL I awoke to my alarm, and I was in bed just wondering, and maybee a bit hoping that MAYBEE I would get to sleep in a bit-but sure enough-there comes a knock...knock on the wall-Little Flamingo letting us know she was ready.....LOLOL Too funny-so no sleep ins here....We get the video camera ready and camera and tell everyone they could come out....and out springs giggles, ooohs, awhhhs, wonderful smiles, and laughter.....

Dh was so nice and bought some cinnamon rolls so I didnt have to bake them on Christmas morning-which made it alot nicer-for me;) Then I put in a ham and some cheesy potatoes, bread etc, for lunch and it was just pure joy all day:)Wonderful smells, wonderful laughter, and wonderful smiles all around. The only thing missing was family...:( But we did get some very nice phone calls and it was so nice to hear how everyone was enjoying their Christmas.
I hope everyone out there had a wonderful Christmas too. We are sure blessed here. Christmas is a time when I stop and reflect on what blessings we all have. and It brings tears to my eyes looking at my healthy, happy children, my dear dh who would do anything and does for his family, Papa and Nana and Grami who give of themselves so unselfishly to us all throughout the year, Brothers and Sisters who are near and far, but who give of their love so greatly it is felt no matter where they are. I love you all so very much and am truly greatful you all are apart of our little family:)That we are lucky to have such a wonderful loving relationship with all of you-others are not so lucky. I pray that all families ard the world will come to understand the true happiness that comes from having close families. Its a blessing that I hold so dear to my heart.
------whew-okay wiping tears...time to change the subject...:)

Things are slowly winding down here. Presents are slowly making their way down to bedrooms. The kids are still in high spirits enjoying everything still. Dh had to go back to work today. He will be off on Wed till Mon but Flamingo shed a couple tears not wanting Daddy to go to work today. So hard for Dh I am sure.

The day after Christmas we all bundles up to go see Avatar-WOW!!!!! WHAT a movie!!!-I think thats my favorite movie right now, tomorrow, and forever-SOOO GOOD!!!!But be prepared-its a 3 Hr movie!!LOLOL Monkey Boy didnt even need to get up to use the restroom once!!!!He's getting to be such a big boy :( I HATE it!!!!LOLOLOL

We also stopped off at Walmart to get a light bulb for Flamingos Candy Gourmet maker-can you guess what we will be doing today......?LOLOL Stinger also got some supplies for his new fish tank-and a couple of new fish-he has 4 now :)Flamingo also got a fish and is useing his old tank. It has pink pebbles-go figure....LOLOL Monkey Boy is jealous-but I still think he is a little young to have that much responsibility. His time will come-but I want to be sure he can handle the food-not dump it all in there-kwim? and the cleaning etc. It gets kinda tricky here in Utah as the water gets REALLY cold....so you have to watch it if you dont have a heater-Stinger does, but Flamingo is having to swap water, check temp etc...so its quiet a responsibility.

Well I better go get some lunch for the kiddoes. Christmas pics coming soon :)













2 comments:

Carymc said...

Sounds like a great time. Isn't Christmas great!

Did yall see Avatar in 3D? If not then you have to go back and see it again. I thought some of the acting was not the best but the visuals were worth it.

MommyTof3 said...

oh man-no I didnt even know it was in 3D-WOW!! I bet it was AMAZING with that! MAN-I cant get over how cool the visuals were-and I didnt even see it in 3D!!!LOLOLOL