Well I dont feel like writing much-but I thought I would write an update on what all happend today-...Had it all worked up in my mind and teh ENT decided not even to scope.
LOLOL_Hows thats for cool-eh:)
So he looked down my throat with a mirror deal-said I have LRE-basically acid reflux-yeah-and it can be silent-as in not have heart burn, but feel a lump in throat-be painful in throat etc..so Im taking some meds for 2 months. Getting a Barium Swallow done at the Hospital in Logan on the 19th-fun:) Then we shall see-he said I am of interest though-yeah,...?what the heck-LOLOL- as I am having some interesting symptoms.
He said I dont have "goiter" its presenting itself as one, as my nodule is enlarging my thyroid...so thats a relief-I was picturing a huge mass growing on the side of my neck:)But he said my nodule was almost 2 inches-what?? So we need to keep monitoring it he said...so thats not re assuring.....but he seams to think its okay to leave alone..so what do ya do??....????
Monkey Boy is feeling much better an dis eating things now-not reg food, just liquid stuff, but hes keeping it down. Last night he was puking agn at 9, so we shall see tonight *knock...knock"but he looks and is acting much better
Stinger has been down and out today and has felt like puking all day-you can totally tell when hes not feeling well as his energy just depletes really fast...so we shall see tonight with him...
Ive got puking going on too-yeah...I havent eaten anything since breakfast-but Im trying to keep liquids down...NOTHING sounds good-NOTHING....Im not feeling hot at all...:( Guess we have the stomach flu, bug-whatever-my all time favorite:( UGH!!I just get really crabby and I hate that....I just feel like sleeping-which Im probably going to do on the couch in a sec:)
But thats abt all thats going on---or up;)LOLOLOL ard here...LOLOLOL
Oh-Papa and Nana-I got your message thsi morning-it made me feel so good-THks{{HUGS}}
also your cards you sent-Monkey Boy really liked his-he read it all by himself:)Hes really getting good at reading:)But he read it 3 times:)THks for keeping us in your prayers-I love you both xoxoxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment