LOLOLOL-I didnt know what else to title this one...LOLOL
But lets just say I am in a MUCH better place than where my mind was last night.
I think last night I just got overwhelmed-my heart was beating fast as I was writing that post and I think all these forums and things I have been reading on line just broke me last night. I havent been in such a misereable state since I was dealing with Stingers issues at school and crying every night not knowing what to do:(
My BESTEST Girlfriend called me this morning. BB-You have NO idea how I SOOO needed to hear those words from you!!!{{BIG HUGS}}We went over everything that I needed to say to the Dr, questions I needed to ask him, where I needed to tell that quacky nurse to stick it....LOLOL, my worries and concerns she helped calm :)As usual she is full of pearls of wisdom and I wrote everything down as she was talking-as I usually do....So when I talked to the nurse early this morning I was armed and ready!! ;)LOLOLOL
The Dr called me back early this afternoon-I coulndt believe it!!!! But I had my paper ready...LOLOL We went through my list:
#1- had they sent over my records to the ENT I will be seeing next week?
-they hadnt...sigh....what the heck people????So that was a very good question!!!
He said that the Dr will scope me...fun....but its nothing like a gastro scope(no garden hose I guess...;)BB)But probably will be going down my nose...*shuddering* Will DEF NOT be looking for that one on YouTube!!!!
#2-My Family History
-I hadnt had a chance to explain to him abt my other family members who have had thyroid cancer. He got very quite.......as if he didnt know what to say....but he did say that that was VERY pertinant info...
#3-Why have we not discussed removing my thyroid at all?
-he said my levels were good, that my thyroid was in good working order, and that right now as my nodules are still very small it is better to wait then go in.
#4- will this goiter eventually turn into cancer?
-again he got very quite.......and hesitated to answer me....which I didnt like...LOLOL, but at least his silence was honest-eh? As he really couldnt tell me that I guess...so Im taking that as a can change? He said there is always a possibility ....seamed very confident that with my biopsy that things looked good for right now...and I didnt need to worry.....
So I guess its still heads or tails ard here....LOLOLOL, but its amazing what this conversation has done to calm my nerves on everything...guess I just needed to hear him say it...(okay got me BB;P)She said that would be the case-she knows me well-eh? LOLOLOL
So Im calm tonight-not on the verge of a breakdown...LOLOLOL I haven't been glues to teh computer reading nightmares upon nightmares...-which is amazing and says alot if you know me;)LOLOL
I want to thank everyone again for keeping me in your prayers-they are soooo much appreciated...:)I will keep ya posted as far as what the ENT says-I'm hoping he can tell me more abt what is going on...
Today Monkey Boy stayed home from school-he was complaining about a tummy ache and started to cry. He hashad a cough and runny nose just like me...He rested for a bit and he was okay the rest of the day. But tonight after dinner he had a fever that shot up to 102.2. His face and ears were bright red and he was just laying there looking so misereable. I havent had fevers ard her since the kids were way small-so I panicked....LOLOLOL But its started to come down now with some meds. Last I checked it was down to 101-so its going down slowly....:)Hes sleeping on the couch down here tonight till we go to bed so I can keep a watch over him. Guess no school for him tom again....Poor little guy:(
I HATE it when my kiddoes are sick. :( Stinger has a stuffy nose, and he is freaking out when anyone coughs as "coughs can spread up to 5 feet MOM!!!" He also is stuffing his nose with toilet paper-dont know what that is exactly doing for him-but he does it whenever he gets congested...LOLOLOL-too funny!!!LOLOLOL Flmaingo has a cough, but she is not feeling so lousy and WANTS to go to school....so she must not be bad-eh?;)LOLOLOL
But thats abt it-the only one who hasnt caught anything is dh*knock on wood.... HARD*;)
No comments:
Post a Comment