Wednesday, March 24, 2010

STINGER Turns 11!!!!!!

WOW!!! I cant believe my baby is 11 today :)
Happy Birthday Stinger!!!!!

We will be celebrating on Sat I think...but Im taking everyone to McD's tonight as Stinger said he'd like that :)But he is excited as today is group and I said it was up to HIM if he wanted to go...yeah-you guessed it..... we wont be going......how did you know? ;)LOLOLOL

I just cant believe he is getting so old-seams like just yesterday when I had to swaddle him SO tight and hold him all the time...I miss those days:(When he woudl fall asleep in my arms......

He is really growing up to make me such a proud Momma. Yesterday at the Hospital the nurse said she could tell who was the oldest-as he was taking charge-as usual-and trying to make Flamingo and Monkey settle down and behave. Stinger just looked at me and beamed:) LOLOLOL

Daddy says that he is the man of the house when he leaves ...and boy..he sure takes it literally...LOLOLOL...Frequently I have to remind him that I AM the grownup ard here...LOLOLOL, but its good to see him taking that responsibility seriously....

He makes my days bright, can make me laugh when I am blue, always watching out for me when Daddy isnt here, so innocent and loyal down to the end,My son-My Sunshine-Forever :)

Happy Birthday Buddy!!








1 comment:

Mrs. Baker said...

Aw Happy Birthday! I can't believe it's been 11 years! This is also your 11th anniversary of Mommyhood :) so make sure you celebrate too. Sounds like he's becoming quite the little man! Hope yall all have a wonderful day! Sending lots of love :)