Monday, March 22, 2010

Obamas Health Care (Takeover)



I seriously have been so sick today with this.......I CAN NOT believe they would let this pass when soooo many Americans have told them they are AGAINST this. I can not believe that we fought so hard and risked our lives fighting for our freedoms only to once yet again be controlled by our own government........I weep for our country today...sigh....How did we let this happen? These mandates are sooo unconstitutional-right? so what exactly is going on??

Nancy is just incredible-holding that great big gavel-who the heck does she think she is anyway...ugh....saying that our Founders would be pleased with this bill ..HA!! They were the ones who WARNED us against this type of control!!!!

-Health care WILL go up
-Patients will not be able to be seen so EMERGENCY costs WILL go up(examples in Mass.)
-THEY will get to decide our Drs.,or our costs will go up
-THEY will get to decide our treatments
-THEY will get to decide how we treat our kids medically
..the list goes on and on......and on......what a sad day for our country....we WILL be our own undoing!:(

-just to name a few of the so called effects this will have on our country...and folks this is JUST the beginning....sigh....America has changed folks.....
"These are the times that try mens souls"







No comments: