Monday, March 22, 2010

Update on Dh...

Sorry that I havent been keeping up with this thing.
Dh had his neuro apt last week and as most of you know-he didnt get that OK to drive, which has him quiet bummed.
The Dr thinks he had a seizure as he totally seized up-his whole body , and couldnt remember anything for a good 30 min when he woke up. So he has a bunch of tests planned as soon as they line him up.
I think this whole thing has really shaken him up a lot. He is constantly thinking about it-wondering if and where he will have another one....
I just count my lucky stars that he is OK and that his buddy was there to help him through this...Someone up above was def watching over him and protecting him:)
So he isnt allowed to climb anything, drive, take a bath etc-so he'll be on light duty at work for awhile-which is going to be really hard for him. Hes going to go crazy I know it without things to do, but hopefully they can keep him busy...
Everyone-please keep him in your prayers that he will be comforted and not worry abt things-that everything will be ok:)








No comments: