Monday, February 01, 2010

"Danger-Danger" "Game Over "- FUN!!!!!




Well tonight we turned off all the lights and had a good game of Lazer Tag. It was ssooo much fun...Stinger and Monkey Boy where such a hoot! I think they could have played all night long...but we had to do homework sometime....LOLOLOL

I tried to find a picture of our guns, but couldnt find one. Dh bought them awhile back and they are really fun. They have a head piece with glasses type deal too so you can turn the gun noise down and can see in the dark-so you can sneak up on your enemy and -BAM-!LOLOLOL
Too fun!!
We had some growing up and they were alot of fun-but they sure have changed...LOLOL

They talk and let you know when the other one is near by saying "Danger" They also have a shield you can put up.

The darn dogs kept giving away my position-they HAVE to follow me ard everywhere you know .....LOLOLOL

But I still managed to kick some butt every now and then...Stinger is really good!!and Hard to beat! He found this toy net thing and put it over him-and it really disquised him well-I couldnt find him for a good 20 min!!!LOLOLOL

All the kids really get into it-its hilarious!!!I dont think Ive laughed that hard in awhile-we had alot of fun:)






1 comment:

Mrs. Baker said...

That sounds like alot of fun! Sounds like it was a blast for yall and the kids! And probably good exercise running all over the house too lol.