Not too much has been going on here-just same old same old.
Yesterday we towed our Suburban to the dealership-what a JOY!!!!NOT!!LOLOLOL, I almost ran into the back of Dh's truck...ugh...but I didnt//phew...have I mentioned how we BOTH just HATE towing and this will be the second time for the darn Suburban. Dh made it a point to tell them to just diagnose-not fix, and we will see if its worth it to fix, if not we will sell and then get an older Suburban. So we are waiting to see what they will come up with-*cross your fingers and toes thats its juts something minor*Dh says whenever you think its something minor it ends up being a biggie-but hopefully that is NOT the case.
We waited till the kiddoes got home from school and then we headed to Wally-World for our grocery shopping. Saturday we will be going to Logan for Sams stuff-if the snow isnt too bad(yes...its supposed to snow again...all weekend..yeah...LOLOL)But we got a bunch of Valentine stuff for the kids to make(they all got their class lists yesterday) and candy etc-The kids are all excited-and wanted to come home and do them. But it was too late and dinner time by the time we got home-so we will do them next week I think...If the kids can wait that long....LOLOL
Tom morning I have an apt with the Dr. Ive been having soem disturbing issues with my throat, where I can swallow well, and it feels like when you swallow a piece of gum and it wont go down, well thats what it feels like and it hurts:( It comes and goes, but I need to have it checked out the nurse said. It seams to be really bad in the morning after I take my pills etc...Its hard to describe, but sometimes when Im eating or drinking I will have to stop as I cant swallow etc and it hurts-weird I know...I cant figure it out. The nurse said it might be acid refux, but Ive never had that before, and why would it be springing up right now?? But maybee thats what it is and that would be a simple fix I guess, so that would be good I guess???I dont know...but anyway Im having it checked out tom morning *wish me luck:)*
Thats abt all that has been going on.....still waiting for Spring and being terribly disappointed each and every day...LOLOL j/k, but seriously......LOLOLOL
2 comments:
Dad had a narrow throat part that would stop food from passing. ussually it would be just annoying but twice now he had to go the ER to get it taken out becuase he was "choking". they did a procedure to enlarge it and gave him so meds to relax the area. The procedure was not a big deal, so even if it is the same the cure is not bad.
oh ....interesting-yeah I hope its not a big deal too:)hmmmm ....scary though-Ive never had surgery....
Post a Comment